- Essence of Life, A Public Benefit Company, Ltd. (the “Organization’s Name” or the “Company”) respects your privacy. When you use our services, you are trusting us with your information. We understand that this is a big responsibility and we invest a great deal of effort in protecting your information.
- The object of this policy is to explain to you, in a transparent way, what is the basis for processing all personal information collected from you when you visit the website at the following address: https://radio.eol.co.il/ (the “Site”), in what way the information will be used, the manner of disclosing the information furnished by you to third parties and the use of “cookies” or files or tags on the Site.
- The policy’s confirmation by the user
If you do not agree to the following terms and conditions, kindly do not make any use of the site.
- The types of information collected
We define “personal information” or “personal data” to mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, e-mail address, telephone no., an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
You hereby acknowledge that all personal information hereunder is provided at your volition and that you are not legally required to provide any personal information to the Company. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions set forth herein please do not access the Services
Anonymous information – information that does not enable the Company to contact you or identify you and is unrelated to information that can be used for such purpose. This information includes information collected passively by your activity on the Site, such as usage data, to the extent that such information is unrelated to your personal information.
For details of the types of information collected, see paragraphs 3.3 and 3.4 below.
- Your attention is drawn to the fact that you may choose not to furnish certain information to the Company (for example, by changing your cookie definitions – please see paragraph 3.4.2). The decision to furnish any information to the Company is in your hands; however, if you do not do so, the Site’s characteristics that you are able to use might be restricted.
- Information furnished voluntarily
Information furnished to the Company on your own initiative in the course of using the Site that is collected by us. Below are examples:
● personal information that you feed when using the Site or registering for the Company’s mailing list that includes, for example, your full name, e-mail address, telephone no. and the like.
● correspondence with the Company – the Company might keep correspondence that has been exchanged between you for customer service, management and Site improvement purposes.
● you may remove yourself from the mailing list at any time and/or request your removal by sending an e-mail request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information collected through technology
- Log files
For the purposes of routine maintenance, analyzing traffic data and providing and improving the Site, we use log files that collect information such as IP addresses, information about browsers, cookies, Internet service providers (ISP), referral pages / exit pages, types of platforms, date / time stamps and the number and location on the page of clicks. We use this information in order to analyze trends, manage the Site, monitor aggregate user traffic, diagnose problems with our servers and collect extensive demographic information for aggregate use. This information is unrelated to other information enabling personal identification by reasonable means. We also use a service tool to monitor the user in log files in order to analyze user traffic and keep IP addresses for aggregate statistical purposes.
- Cookies and web beacons
● Cookies are small pieces of information stored on your computer that contain information about you. Some of the cookies used by us are deleted from the hard drive after you finish your browsing session (provisional cookies), while some of the cookies are saved on the hard drive of your computer or of your cellular telephone, and enable us to identify your device on future visits to our Site (persistent cookies).
● The cookies will monitor, inter alia, clicks and online activity.
● The legal basis for processing the information found in cookies and files or in other tags derives from the execution of an agreement with you (pursuant to which cookies are necessary as part of the customer’s use experience), or from the Company’s legitimate interest in securing its website and displaying it in a user-friendly way.
● You may block cookies by activating certain browser definitions, that enable you to fully or partially allow cookies. Nonetheless, if you choose definitions that are too strict, you might not have access to certain parts of the site.
● The “help” function in the menu of most browsers includes an explanation on how to prevent allowing cookies on the browser (fully or partially), how to delete all cookies that have been collected and how to block future cookies.
● In addition, the Company might make use of the Site and our e-mails in web beacons in order to collect the information detailed in this policy. These web beacons are electronic pictures that enable us to send cookies, monitor your use of the Site or obtain an indication that an act has been done in e-mail correspondence on our behalf.
- Internet technology and information analysis tool
The Company’s website uses Internet analysis systems for the purpose of monitoring, marketing, advertising and otherwise (such as: Google Analytics). These systems are exposed to anonymous information only and not to personal information (as defined in paragraph 3.1 above).
- Clickstream data
Internet browsing leaves a trail of electronic information on every website that you have visited. This information, sometimes called clickstream data, might be collected and kept on the website’s server. Clickstream data provide the Company with information about the type of computer and browser software, the address of the website from which you reached the Company’s Site, and in certain cases, your e-mail address. We may use clickstream data in order to determine the period of time that browsers spend on each page on the website and the manner in which they browse the Site. This information will only be used by us for the purpose of improvement and personal adaptation of the website.
- Use and sharing of information
- The Company will only process your personal information for the purposes for which you provided the information of your own initiative (such as: your request to join the mailing list, your request to buy tickets and the like). In addition, the Company may also use your personal information for analyzing data and statistics and in order to satisfy applicable law and to respond to complaints, suspected fraud or misconduct.
- Conveyance of information to third parties
Even though we make every effort to maintain your privacy, it is possible that we might be required, pursuant to applicable law, to disclose information provided by you when using the Site. In addition, we might share your personal information in the event that we believe in good faith that such is necessary in order to protect our interest or the interest of a third party pertaining to national security, law enforcement, litigation, criminal investigation, protection of the safety of any person or in order to prevent imminent bodily harm or death, provided that we believe that this interest is not cancelled out by your interest or the basic rights and freedoms requiring protection of your personal data. The Company may also share your personal information as required for the provision, maintenance and improvement of the Site.
In addition, we might also disclose information about persons threatening and/or who might harm us and our services (such as fraud by users, sending of threats, circulation of junk mail and the like).
- Sub-contractors and service providers
We might share your information with service providers and sub-contractors working with us and/or providing certain services on our behalf in Israel and overseas, insofar as necessary for the purpose of providing the service, improving it and developing other services. In addition, we might store information in cloud services with servers located overseas. These companies may not themselves use or share information enabling personal identification that we provide other than for us or for the purpose of the Site’s operation. In addition, we might engage reliable third party entities to assist in the distribution of surveys, advertising and/or content. After completion of these projects, we demand that all the information be returned to us. Finally, we from time to time, share aggregate information with our service providers. This information does not contain information enabling personal identification by reasonable means and is used for the development of programs and content that might interest the Site’s visitors.
- Merger and acquisition
The Company may assign its rights and obligations and share personal information in the event of a sale and/or merger in which control of the Company and/or most of its assets and/or the Site is transferred to a third party, provided that such third party steps into the shoes of the Company for all intents and purposes relating to the provisions of this policy.
- Information protection and security
- The Company takes reasonable steps as customary in the industry to assist in protecting the security of your personal data. The Company will act in accordance with the governing law in the event of any compromise to the security, confidentiality or integrity of your personal information, and if it deems fit or if required by the governing law, we will send you notice by e-mail, SMS or through a prominent notice on the site, as soon as possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as such is consistent with (1) legitimate law enforcement requirements or (2) any means necessary for the purpose of determining the scope of the breach and restoring the integrity of the information system.
- The Company restricts access to your personal information to persons needing access as aforesaid in order to process for it or for the purpose of doing specific work (such as: a customer service representative). These persons shall be subject to confidentiality agreements. Nonetheless, it should be taken into account that no means and/or service are absolutely safe, especially when the activity is online.
- If you have any questions regarding the security of your information, you are invited to send a notice to the e-mail address noted below.
- Data Integrity
- Your rights
Subject to the governing law, all or some of the following rights may be available to you in connection with personal information:
- access to your personal information: you have the right to obtain information and request access to the personal data that we process about you;
- the right to rectification – the right to ask the Company to amend or update your personal data when they are inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to delete – the right to ask us to delete your personal data;
- the right to restrict processing – the right to ask the Company to cease, temporarily or permanently, processing all or some of your personal data;
- the right to object or withdraw consent – the right to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons relating to your circumstances or to object to the processing of the data for marketing purposes;
- any other right prescribed in the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741-1981 and in the regulations promulgated pursuant thereto;
- insofar as you wish to exercise your rights as noted above, we would ask you to send an e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, with details enabling us to verify your identity.
The Company does not knowingly collect identifying personal information from children under the age of 18. Users under the age of 18 must obtain consent from a parent or guardian to view the Site. If we learn that a child under the age of 18 has given identifying personal information on the Site, we will make reasonable efforts to remove this information from the Site’s files. The Company’s services are not directed at children under the age of 18 and the Company does not wish to receive personal information from children. Insofar as you believe that the Company has been furnished with information by a child, kindly contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Consent to Processing