Essence of life, A Public Benefit Company Ltd. (” The Company“), operates inthree channels: Essence of lifeRadio; Essence of lifewebsite; Mahuti – Visitor Center (hereinafter the “Sites“), invest the utmost efforts and many resources, to provide all of its visitors with equal, respectable, accessible and professional services. In accordance with the 1998 Equal Rights for People with Disabilities Law, and the regulations enacted thereunder, a lot of effort and resources are invested, making the necessary accessibility adjustments, which will enable a person with a disability to independently and equally receive the services provided to the general public.
Mahuti – Visitor Center Accessibility
BUILDING ACCESSIBILITY ARRANGEMENTS
Below are the accessibility arrangements at Mahuti – Visitor Center located at 21 Shaul Hamelech Blvd., Tel Aviv-Yafo, on the street floor.
- There are paid handicapped parking spaces in the nearby Golda parking lot
- There is accesability flow from the -1 floor at the Golda parking lot, through the elevator to the lobby floor entrance, and then to the Mahuti visitor center.
- Hearing loop devices are available in the facilities
- Accessible handicap bathrooms in the building ( floor -2), and on the different floors.
- Identification and direction signs are posted.
- Service animals that assist a person with disabilities are allowed in the reception center.
Accessibility of activities – special requests
- Individual accessibility of activities – an application must be submitted about 10 days before the date of arrival at “Mahuti”.
- Accessibility of activities for groups with special needs – an application must be submitted about three weeks before the date of arrival at “Mahuti” so that the company can organize accordingly.
- For any special request, you can contact the accessibility coordinator of “Mahuti, the details of which appear later in the statement.
ACCESSIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Employee training for accessible service – trainings are held for gaining familiarity with the accessibility field, creating awareness, and providing practical tools for effective, accessible service.
- Accessible call center – the answering machine has been made accessible, with the information transmitted in a clear tone, with no background music.
Accessibility of all sites
An accessible website is a website that allows people with disabilities and elderly people to browse with the same amount of efficiency and pleasure as other browsers. About 20 to 25% of the population face difficulty when using the internet, and may benefit from more accessible web content, says a 2003 Microsoft study.
The Company believes in, and works to create equal opportunities on the internet space, for individuals with various disabilities, and for people using assistive technology for computer usage.
INFORMATION ON WEBSITES ACCESSIBILITY
This sitesare in compliance with the 2013 Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Accessibility Adjustments for Service).
- Accessibility adjustments were done in accordance to the recommendations of the Israeli Standard (ISR 5568) for Web Content Accessibility at AA level, and the international WCAG2.0 standard.
- The trials were tested for the highest compatibility for Chrome browser.
- Each of the websites provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies, and supports the standard operation patters using a keyboard, with the arrows, Enter and Esc-for exiting menus and windows.
- Adjusted for display in popular browsers, and for use on mobile phones.
- For maximizing the browsing experience with a screen reading software, we recommend using the latest NVDA program.
- Documents or videos uploaded to sites before October 2017 may not be fully accessible. If you come across such a document or video, you can contact the company’s accessibility coordinator and we will make the information accessible to you.
- Delivery of information in an accessible format – the company provides surfers with the option of receiving information in accessible formats. The provision of information is free of charge and is intended for people with disabilities. For inquiries and information regarding accessibility, you can contact the accessibility coordinator of the company, whos details appear later in the statement.
- Accessibility testing and consulting was performed by A2Z Accessibility and Internet Marketing Company
CONTACT WAYS FOR REQUESTS AND SUGGESTIONS FOR IMPROVING ACCESSIBILITY
It should be noted that we continue our efforts to improve the company accessibility, as part of our commitment to enable an accessible service to the general public, including people with disabilities.
Should you encounter any problem or issue with accessibility, please let us know, and we will make every effort to find a suitable solution, and handle the problem as soon as possible.
Forms to contact the Company
Except for “Mahuti” visitor center, the company does not receive public and please contact us through the following channels:
o E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
o Contact by mail: 21 Shaul Hamelech Blvd., Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Name: Smadar Sayag
- Phone: 03- 7181332
- Email: email@example.com
STATEMENT UPDATE DATE
Statement update date: January 14th 2021